ETSY YARN-A-HOLICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ETSY YARN-A-HOLICS

ETSY Yarn-A-Holics is a place for Knitters, Hookers, and Spinners to unite. It will provide a forum for us to swap secrets about our craft and help us promote our ETSY shops.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madaboutyarn

Madaboutyarn

Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 am

Hi all,
Glad to be here! Very Happy I've been on etsy for almost a year now and have been knitting an crocheting for a very long time. I love new patterns and trying new things. I live in central New Jersey. Here is my website: www.madaboutyarn.etsy.com.
Robin
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaboutyarn.etsy.com
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Hello! I'm so glad to see the group moving away from the google group hosting - I was about to give up on it with all the spam lately. :-(

Anyway, I'm Pam - I've been selling on Etsy for 2 years now (2 shops). I'm currently transitioning my shop into original crochet patterns and custom crochet orders only. Why? Because we are about 2 months away from moving into our motor home and travelling full-time! I'm SO excited - it's a life long dream for my hubby and I. But since I can't carry a lot of inventory in the motor home it means I will be focusing on digital items. Which was my goal from the beginning.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :-)

Pam in Colorado Springs
http://www.playingwithfiber.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.playingwithfiber.blogspot.com
LittleLinaBean

PostSubject: Hi   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a single mother of a 3 year old in Pennsylvania working full time and crocheting in my "spare time".. I'm new to etsy, only got started a few months ago, but I love it! I've been crocheting for friends and family for years, but I finally have this feeling of accomplishment now that I actually have some things listed for sale! It's nice to have the feeling that maybe it's not so unrealistic to think I may one day be able to make a living doing the thing I actually love Very Happy In case anyone is interested in checking out my work here's a link to my site www.LittleLinaBean.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 pm

LittleLinaBean wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm a single mother of a 3 year old in Pennsylvania working full time and crocheting in my "spare time".. I'm new to etsy, only got started a few months ago, but I love it! I've been crocheting for friends and family for years, but I finally have this feeling of accomplishment now that I actually have some things listed for sale! It's nice to have the feeling that maybe it's not so unrealistic to think I may one day be able to make a living doing the thing I actually love Very Happy In case anyone is interested in checking out my work here's a link to my site www.LittleLinaBean.etsy.com

Welcome - to Etsy and the Yarn-a-holics! Smile
Back to top Go down
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Madaboutyarn wrote:
Hi all,
Glad to be here! Very Happy I've been on etsy for almost a year now and have been knitting an crocheting for a very long time. I love new patterns and trying new things. I live in central New Jersey. Here is my website: www.madaboutyarn.etsy.com.
Robin

Love the peace sign stuff! Very creative! Wink
Back to top Go down
Madaboutyarn

Madaboutyarn

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am

playingwithfiber wrote:
Madaboutyarn wrote:
Hi all,
Robin

Love the peace sign stuff! Very creative! Wink
Very Happy Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaboutyarn.etsy.com
theartfulyarn

theartfulyarn

PostSubject: Good Morning   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:51 am

Hi all!

I'm excited to be here. I just love forums, it's a great way to see who's who in the Etsy world. Yarn-a-holics was appealing because, yes, you guessed it, I Love Yarn. It was a perfect fit. I knit kids hats, and housewares--specifically dish cloths--and lace scarves. I'm an author, but when not writing, one canl always find my sticks firmly grasped in my hands, creating the next masterpiece.

I've been selling on Esty now for 5 months. I haven't had a lot of sales yet, but know it will pick up. I've started a meetup group for Colorado Springs Etsians and look forward to growing our businesses.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Deb sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.theartfulyarn.blogspot.com
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:01 am

theartfulyarn wrote:
Hi all!

I'm excited to be here. I just love forums, it's a great way to see who's who in the Etsy world. Yarn-a-holics was appealing because, yes, you guessed it, I Love Yarn. It was a perfect fit. I knit kids hats, and housewares--specifically dish cloths--and lace scarves. I'm an author, but when not writing, one canl always find my sticks firmly grasped in my hands, creating the next masterpiece.

I've been selling on Esty now for 5 months. I haven't had a lot of sales yet, but know it will pick up. I've started a meetup group for Colorado Springs Etsians and look forward to growing our businesses.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Deb sunny

Hey Deb - welcome! :-)
Back to top Go down
luvmymonkeys

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

[b] hi all, i am new here, i have sold on etsy for a little over 1 year, and currently have 153 sales.. i love to crochet and sew..

i am a stay home mom of 4 children.. i own a dump trucking business, and run the bringing unselfishness your way etsy team ..

in my spare time i love taking photos, hiking, and nature..
Back to top Go down
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am

luvmymonkeys wrote:
[b] hi all, i am new here, i have sold on etsy for a little over 1 year, and currently have 153 sales.. i love to crochet and sew..

i am a stay home mom of 4 children.. i own a dump trucking business, and run the bringing unselfishness your way etsy team ..

in my spare time i love taking photos, hiking, and nature..

Welcome luvmymonkeys!
Back to top Go down
luvmymonkeys

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:25 pm

thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!   Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Yarn-A-Holics!
Page 1 of 1