ETSY YARN-A-HOLICS

ETSY Yarn-A-Holics is a place for Knitters, Hookers, and Spinners to unite. It will provide a forum for us to swap secrets about our craft and help us promote our ETSY shops.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tags for knitted or crocheted items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
playingwithfiber

playingwithfiber

Tags for knitted or crocheted items Empty
PostSubject: Tags for knitted or crocheted items   Tags for knitted or crocheted items Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 am

Do most of you put labels in your creations - not necessarily care labels, but maybe your shop name or site url? If so, how do you attach them - are they sewn in? How well does that work??

I'm looking for labels on Etsy and found one shop that sells little imitation suede labels with 3 or 4 holes around the edges so that you can attach them with yarn (or maybe even while you're making the item).

I'm thinking those would be a nice touch for custom items but maybe someone else has another idea? :-)

Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.playingwithfiber.blogspot.com
MostFavoriteAunt

MostFavoriteAunt

Tags for knitted or crocheted items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tags for knitted or crocheted items   Tags for knitted or crocheted items Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 am

I still haven't come up with a good way to do it. Would love to see what others do.

Currently, I punch a hole in the corner of a business card, then tie it on with yarn or ribbon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://MostFavoriteAunt.ETSY.com

Tags for knitted or crocheted items
Page 1 of 1