ETSY YARN-A-HOLICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ETSY YARN-A-HOLICS

ETSY Yarn-A-Holics is a place for Knitters, Hookers, and Spinners to unite. It will provide a forum for us to swap secrets about our craft and help us promote our ETSY shops.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random chat, what I'm working on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianCrochet

Random chat, what I'm working on Empty
PostSubject: Random chat, what I'm working on   Random chat, what I'm working on Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi everyone Smile
I'm feel like I'm working on a million things right now.

I have an old 3 colour v-stitch blanket I've been making with bernat worsted. It's a red, white and blue, but a darker red and blue. I love it (I'll try to get some pictures to post). It reminds me of a sort of nautical theme, or seaside cabin.

I've also been working on closed granny squares, they're in Vanna yarn, purple, pink, purple & white veri, pink & white veri, teal and gray. All different sizes I'm super excited. I like the colours so much though I've been pondering making them scarves instead (or as well if there's enough).

I'm always making my bath stuff. That's the set I have listed on Etsy but I have many more different colours. I also seem to make myself a new cell phone case and coffee cozy frequently.

I made a little 2-colour (2 pinks) pocketbook the other day, I plan to line it with a pretty fabric and give it a zipper and maybe a pocket inside if I feel brave. It's got a nice flower on the side.
I was bored with my current works the other day so I put them together and started to crochet, I think I was going to do a slipper or something, it just ended up a clutch which I love, love, love!

I've tried a zillion slipper patterns but nothing was working for me at all (I should check ravelry!) so I made up something. I haven't put it together yet though, I guess I'm kind of scared lol.

I made a couple of berets last year but can't remember quite how I did it, unfortunately they're given away though so I only have one or two grainy cell phone shots, I'm hoping it will come back in a dream.

Also making a baby blanket with squares. A bernat cottons in the baby colour verigated. For some reason I started doing them in different colours which is wierd since they're teh same colour throughout. I should put it together soon before it gets too big lol.

And my first ooak item was a bag which I LOVE, and want to make again and list, fingers crossed.

I think that's it at the moment, what are you all making? I would love some inspiration!
Back to top Go down
chanelbags97

Random chat, what I'm working on Empty
PostSubject: fghfgh   Random chat, what I'm working on Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 am

wholesale nfl jerseys love
coach bags online bags is Beautiful
coach outlet online Cheap
coach outlet store I love
coach outlet store online love it
cheap coach pretty impressive
cheap designer bags Want to buy
coach outlet store like
coach handbag outlet clearance
authentic nfl jerseys good
cheap authentic nfl jerseys Think too much is not good
Back to top Go down